Creation & realisation :
LEGAL NOTICES – Credits and General Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to the so-impact.com website (hereafter the “Website”)!
These General Terms and Conditions set out the terms for accessing this website and the conditions of its use. By connecting to this website, all users acknowledge their acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions, without reserve.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use before using this Website.
Because the Terms and Conditions of Use may change from time to time at our sole discretion, we recommend that you check for updates, modifications or revisions periodically, as you will be bound by such modifications. If you do not accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use the Website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
The Website is fully and exclusively owned by The Blue Wings Company, a French Société par Actions Simplifiée (simplified limited company) with share capital of €10 000, whose registered office is located at 3 bis avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément – 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France, and which is registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 820 991 032 RCS Nanterre and whose phone number is the following: 33 (0)6 10 66 62 59.
The Website is hosted by PlanetHoster, 4416 Louis B Mayer – Laval, Quebec, H7P 0G1 – Canada – Tél. : +33 (0)1 76 60 41 43
- This site and all the contents hereof (and, in particular, photographs, logos, trade marks and information of any kind contained therein) are subject to copyright.
THE BLUE WINGS COMPANY, hereinafter referred to as «the Publisher», grants Internet users the right to view the site. This right does not include any right to use all or some of the contents of the website in any other way for any reason whatsoever.
Authorisation to reproduce content is only granted for reproduction in digital form on the computer used to access the site and for the purpose of viewing pages consulted by means of the internet user’s web browser. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for documents that may be downloaded (logos, photographs, information of any kind, etc.). Downloaded documents are also protected by copyright. Limits on the use of such documents are specified on the relevant pages of the site.
- A hyperlink to the site may be created without frame and solely to the site’s homepage, unless «the Publisher» expressly grants prior authorisation. «The Publisher» shall not under any circumstances be liable for information provided on sites to which hyperlinks have been created.
The Website offers links to numerous other websites managed by other companies for convenience or information purposes only. The Blue WIngs Company may not be held liable as regards the content, products, services, advertising, cookies, computer code, or any other elements of these websites as well as for any damage or losses consecutive or in connection with the use of information, services or data available on these websites. These websites are separate and independent from the Website and do not constitute in any way an endorsement or validation of The Blue Wings Company to their content. The Blue Wings Company is not responsible of the collection and use of your personal data by those websites.
- Content of the Website and Use of the Content
The content of the Website and in particular, without limitation, the architecture and the data of any kind whatsoever and in particular, texts, illustrations, figures, graphics, icons, images, logos, website design, photos, maps, music, video recordings, software, trademarks, trade names, databases (hereinafter the “Content”) are protected by authors’ rights, trade mark law and any and all other intellectual property rights and are the property of The Blue Wings Company or the third parties that authorised it to exploit them.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant:
- Not to reproduce all or part of the Website on any other website whatsoever and/or on any company in-house network.
- Not to reproduce, extract, summarise, modify, translate, alter or distribute to third parties the Content and in particular the databases, whether in whole or in part, without The Blue Wings Company prior express consent.
Any other form of reproduction or display of the Content and in particular database, logos or trademarks without The Blue Wings Company’s prior express consent, shall, in particular, constitute an act of infringement or of unfair competition, as the case may be, and will be sanctioned accordingly.
Any use of this site that fails to comply with the above, unless information to the contrary is given on the site or unless «the Publisher» expressly grants prior authorisation for any such use, is prohibited and shall be the responsibility of the user in question.
- Your personal data will be collected, processed and stored in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended (Loi Informatique et Libertés). In compliance with the law, you are hereby informed that:
- the company in charge of processing data collected on www.so-imapct.com is THE BLUE WINGS COMPANY;
- the data collected will be analysed, processed and forwarded to various departments of THE BLUE WINGS COMPANY in order to provide you with the requested information;
- the information flagged with an asterisk is mandatory. We will be unable to process your request without this information;
as required by the law, you are entitled to contact the “Publisher” in order to access, rectify, object to or delete your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right please contact: by e-mail or by post: THE BLUE WINGS COMPANY – Communications Departement – 3 bis avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément – 92100 Boulogne Billancourt – email: email@example.com